Multicultural inclusive program that builds new friendships and understanding about different cultures bringing people together with the commonality of food, conversation and information. This program has been made possible by the Nu2u grant.
- Talk about Canada’s Food Guide and meal planning.
- Learn more about reading labels, sugary drinks and picky eaters.
- Farmers Market Online Food Handling Certificate
- All registered particpants will recieve a cook book with all of the recipies at the end of the program. A digital copy will be availble on our website for everyone.
- Children welcome! Parented Program.
If you wish for your recipe to be considered for the cooking portion of this program please submit by November 7th @ noon.
Cookbook submission Deadline November 21st @ noon.
All submissions will be entered into a draw for a $50 Amazon gift card. Draw date November 22nd.
Send us your recpie:
Visit Family Literacy – Cookbook submissions to submit your favorite recipie.